Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah your right! Its a nightmare to keep clean but when its clean looks good 馃榿

Registered
Really does look good, bet it鈥檚 hard work to keep clean in this weather. Makes mine look really bad, so it鈥檚 off outside with the bucket and shampoo today.

Registered
White is an easy colour to look after- the gloss black bits will be what shows up the dust/ dirt first. That colour combo looks great.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Really does look good, bet it鈥檚 hard work to keep clean in this weather. Makes mine look really bad, so it鈥檚 off outside with the bucket and shampoo today.
Yeah its a nightmare, had the titanium x sport in grey before that one was easy to keep clean just fancied a change so went for white. Roll on the good weather so can give it a proper clean just feels pointless just now with this weather 馃槾

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
White is an easy colour to look after- the gloss black bits will be what shows up the dust/ dirt first. That colour combo looks great.
Yeah your right, thinking of changing the wheels to anthracite to match the front grill but not sure馃し鈥嶁檪锔忦煠

Registered
I've got two sets of wheels- anthracite and matte black. The matte black colour probably looks better IMHO, but with the ST Line you've got gloss black. (I've got the same white body colour, but haven't got the ST Line pack. I have started blacking out some parts. I've posted pics elsewhere on the forum with both wheels. Anthracite are 19" and matte black 17".)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts