Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just put deposit down on new kuga awd titanium electric white xpack 19 alloys, appearance pack, convenience pack, etc,etc looks lovely just got to wait a long week now to pick up

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi kugax and welcome. A long week wait?Myself and I suspect many others have waited 2/3 months for delivery of there Kuga's. Justa week you say, well done. I'm sure we will all be interested to hear how your handover goes, and your first driving impressions and ongong experiences. Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i suppose week not to bad compared to 3 months! car was already in stock at dealers which meant i probably spent a bit more on goodies than i would have done! still managed to squeeze a £3600 discount after 2 hrs haggling (is this good or should i have got more do you think ?)

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi you say a week.Been waiting for mine 14 weeks its being built this friday,so i should get it in nxt few weeks .best of luck.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
kugax After two hours of hagglingwhich resulted ina whopping £3600 off the price I'm sure there was plenty of saleman's blood on the dealerships floor, I think next time you should negociate for some of us lot. Seems like a very profitable outcome to me . . . . enjoy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dealer phoned me today to say car ready for collection on sunday the key to getting a good deal is to take dissaproving wife to make sounds of horror when salesman gives you his price they think she holds the purse strings ( they are right!!!) she made me sweat to i thought i was going to leave dealers kugaless any way i shall let you know how i get on on sunday.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts