Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Been lurking on here a few weeks and just joined. Great site and lots of useful information.

Ordered my new Kuga last week:

Zetec 2.0tdci, 2wd, panther black with app pack, panoramic roof, front/rear park assist, sony dab bluetooth stereo and mudflaps/mats. Been told mid october for delivery. Cant wait.

Got what I think is a very good deal - £17150 (inc ford priv discount). Done quite a lot of shopping around and comparing prices between dealers. My local dealer matched the cheapest that I found (which was Archers of Ashby)

Learnt a few new things when ordering, one of which is that there is no longer a blue/orange trim option on the zetec is just silver (but called gun metal on the order form)

Had a couple of test drives before I ordered, very nice to drive, nice and quick. Feels more car-like to drive for the size of the car. my wife isa bit nervous about the size increase from a focus (which we have now) to the Kuga.

Priceman

·
Registered
385 Posts
hello priceman what was the price before your ford priv discount ? how long do you have to wait ? i no when i was looking around for a kuga peoplesford were doing some good deals in jan of this year was offered awd zetec sea grey with app pack £16900,ended up going for titianium app,conv packs sea grey £18100 awd at polarford wimslow no one could touch the deal,he had two in stock had them for a long time so they were costing him money,i have sold the car now have titanium with x pack,app pack,conv pack,bluetooth,19 inch wheels sea grey awd £20800,but kugas have gone up a £2000 and ford have hardly any in stock,good luck and enjoy

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi priceman
Welcome to the Forum, good news that they have ditched the colour trim option neither colour would have gone with you colour choice. i my humble opinion the best colour for a Kuga.

Re yuor good lady similar to mine and nervous whenI am in it but then I was very nervous and this may have rubbed off. She now loves the driving position and the view ahead that goes with it. Earlier worries now forgotten.

KugaKen

Panther Black AWD 2.0 TDCi Titanium with X Pack, Convenience Pack, Appearence Pack, Zenon Headlamps, Bluetooth + USB, DVD Nav with rear camera + Power Convertor and detachable towbar.

·
Registered
136 Posts
we went from a focus to a kuga- and yes it takes a bit of getting used to,

its a better drive by a million percent! mrs moggith loves it too, but is always wary about parking it in the supermarket - she drives round for ages looking for a prime space - i have trained her well -lol!

its just a bit wider - so its always a squeeze going through width restrictions, and car park barriers.

you ordered the park assist - good choice! i have them and thay are invaluable!

hope the wait goes quickly for you

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for everyones replies

Kugace, The price before the discount was £19150 (£2000 discount on the Kuga with Ford Priv)

When I ordered the dealer said that there was a K'build which was due to be built in October that he would assign to me. Ive been told 6 - 8 weeks. Hoping for delivery in mid october.

Fingers crossed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts