Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I have just ordered my KUGA yesterday! 8 weeks and counting now! I can't wait! Been reading the forums and they are very good. Glad to be a part of it all!

--

Sunil

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are getting the AWD 2.0 TDCI Titanium with Convienence Pack, Appearance Pack and Titanium X Pack in Sea Grey. 7 Weeks and 6 days now...
What about you?

·
Registered
94 Posts
got mine on friday. a 2wd zetec with appearance pack, in black. been cleaning it all day clay barring and then auto glym hi def wax. looks great but found some faults. so back to dealer monday. dont think it had a very good pdi.

·
Registered
385 Posts
sensei welcome to the kuga web site,i have just went down to the local ford dealer,got a price of £21000 px on my kuga reg 15/3/2009,this has 19 inch wheels,blue tooth,app pack,conv pack,x pack in sea grey awd,they have one with the same spec at vhc fords holding centre what did you get yours for ? did they try and charge you full list price,and tell you would have to be factory build ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi Kugace,

Yes they did try to charge me the full list price. However I did manage to get a good deal with a px and scrappage deal and a number of extras on the car due to the fact we also bought our last 3 cars from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts