Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a week of intensive thought,and help from members on here I have ordered my Kuga.It is in Flusshing compound in Hollandand will be shipped and arrive here within 3 weeks (so i was told)I have chosen the Titanium, Colour Vision,with bluetooth and Appearance pack,I have taken out the 2 years Fordoption pack and am pleased with the deal.Thanks to all of you who have helped in my decision,just hope now it meets with my expectations.
Peter

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
You will love it I promise. It is the best car I have ever driven. It just feels so good behind the wheel. I still look forward to driving it and the novelty of a new car hasn't worn off as quickly as it has in the past.
I was walking the dog the other day in our village and a man stopped me and asked if I owned the beautiful Ford he had seen around. Now theres a compliment ( or was it a chat up line? )

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Champion Kuga,I am 56 soon and have had lots of cars,but this one really took my eye,just hope it justifies my decision.
Peter

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My carwas £23,373.00 total for car.With part ex and ford discounts the ammountleft to finance was £15,523.00 and payments per month for 2 years is around £215.00 and a final payment if i want to is around £12,000.00,hope that answers your question.
Peter

·
Registered
126 Posts
The total price of mine is £23400 after a discount£ of 2500 and I placed the maximum amount of deposit allowed for the 2 year option £8200. This works out with monthly payments of £148 (APR 4.8%) with a final payment of £13000 if you wish to purchase the car.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Since the price increase on the 1st of October the monthly payments on the same deal have increased to £195 with a final payment of £12000. Looks like ford seem to think the car is going to be worth less in two years than previously predicted so they want more money paid off by the end of the term. Otherwise they could end upwith people saying at the end of the 2 years you can keep the car I'm not giving you more for the car than its worth.

·
Registered
126 Posts
hessisgod said:
snap Peter! A very good choice but got mine on 3 year options

I was going to get the 3 year deal at first and the monthly payments were about £100 more. Which as first I didn't think it was a bad thing as your just paying off more toward the car. But after looking into it I could see that the APR jumps up to 7.9%and after doing the sumsyou're going to end up paying more for the car in the long run. So I decided that the 2 year with an APR of 4.8% was a better to have and just wait and see what they can offer you at the end of it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah I know the APR jumps, but for some reason, I got £1500 off the car on a 3 year and the payments worked out much cheaper. They wouldn't offer the same deal on a 2 year

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got my Kuga on 2 year opions put a £1900 deposit down and my payments are £198. The car has a future value after 2 years of around £12500, i was told that if i got it on 3 year options my payment would go to around £300 also the future value would only be around £9000. so in the long run would lose out quite abit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts