Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Just ordered my Kuga AWD 2.5T with body kit and 20" Alloys. Getting it in Electric White with Panoramic Roof and the New Individual Leather will post pictures asap.................Edited by: KUGASFORSALE

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey, just like my sig!

How much was that bad boy?

And when is it going to be ready, as I didn't realise they were offering the individual package yet? And is the indvidual option available for the standard 2.0tdci zetec and titanium deratatives?
Edited by: daisbuys

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you don't mind me asking how much did that cost...I pick mine up on saturday electric white with 19" wheels and appeareance pack..can't wait...the individual looks really nice

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not had and prices yet for retro-fitting the kit, you can buy the wheels from some aftermarket dealers already though. I'm still waiting on confirmation on the total price (retail) as you are prob aware mine will be a company vehicle. Currently driving a Kuga Titanium in Panther with DVD Nav and big boots (19") and Priv. Gotta say ive worked for Ford for 11 years and its one of the best cars (SUV's) ive ever driven...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts