Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Kuga a week ago, and can stop driving it around, ( have even nipped out at night just for the fun of it ) its has a great feel and hugs the corners well, i have been reading the posts here and have found some very usefull stuff, like the footwell lights for the Zetec, top marks for that one

just a couple of questions is it easy to fit the electric mirrors to the Zetec ( does it have all the electric's there !!) and err no just the one question then.

Keep on driving

Cheers

·
Registered
287 Posts
glad you are enjoying the Kuga. still love driving mine. No its not straight forward to fit electric mirrors ( or I too would have it done)
I am hoping in a year or so somebody will have tried it and succeeded and post details so all us wanabee electric mirror users can retro fit them.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Just my opinion, but folding mirrors, parking sensors, bluetooth and a USB conn should all be standard on the Titanium. Ford should take a look at the competition and see whatthey offer asstandard kiton there top of the range models.

·
Registered
855 Posts
See your point bobuptown, but Ford always leave something off to make you buy more, this Kuga is about my 15th Ford and i have always added extras that is why they are still in buisness were others fall .......also what price would you be paying for one with everything on you dont get something for nothing ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts