Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just found this site as I keep google searching for the Kuga after I placed an order for mine on 25th June.

I've got to wait till November for mine as its replacing a company car and I'm opting out of my company car scheme.

Spec I got was Kuga Titanium inPanther Black (they had one at the dealers and it looks amazing that is the manager's car so it sold it).

Going for appearance pack, bluetooth with USB and tyre pressure. Was tempted by some others, but decided not to get too carried away!

Price after some very hard negotation £22,070 OTR.
Read some earlier messages to say that the showrooms won't discount - my tip would be to search the net for prices, then play the dealer off against a web price. They are surprisngly quick to move.

I got the Kuga after being a VW man for most of my life and driving the Kuga, Honda CRV and VW Tiguan. Neither came close in terms of comfort, drive or spec for the money. My last Ford was a 93 Sierra!

4 months and counting, but great to see those of you who have got yours and love it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hi and welcome to the site

i always play the dealer to get the best deal and quite ready to get on a train and go two or three hundrad miles for the best deal

good to fee that a 93 sierra did not put you off to much ...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts