Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people!

Just gotta share this with you. I just found a new gadget on my Kuga! It's wicked

DId you know that when you squirt the windscreen, to wash it, two little arms pop out under the lights, they squirt a high powered jet on to the headlights & pop back in again!!!!!

I think that is sooooo neat! better than the ugly squirters that are usually mounted on the front bumper!

Go on admit it you didn't know! & now you're gonna go out & check yours

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH !!! i thought I was being so clever finding that !
Yes the headlights were on, but just gone & done it again, & it works with the headlights off too !

I'm so impressed with this, oh well little things, please little minds

·
Registered
110 Posts
Have you got xenon headlamps on yours? I've tried my washers but nothing happens, so I'm wondering if headlamp washers are only fitted with xenons.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I'm gonna sound like the typical "blonde" here.

Don't know what head lights they are, just now they're supposed to last a lifetime - unless I hit em

They got Neons in them that my teenage son thinks look BRILL & the best bit! they swivel - so they self adjust when going up or down hill, when the weight load in the car changes, & when I go hoofing round corners!

Not sure ifthe jet washer thingy, istypical to the Titanium, or to the type of headlight though.

I will admit though that all though my lights WERE NOT on, I did have the dial set to AUTO lights. Try that!

A wicked thing to do iswait till people are trying to cross between you in stationary traffic, wait till they get close, then wash your windscreen!!! They get wet legs everytime. The trick is though to look 100% innocent behind the wheel

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's some sort of legal thing with Xenons, apparently they have to have headlamp washers because of the beam direction. This is why they are auto levelling and look like they are flickering all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts