Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone else got a JD Power survey / questionaire through for their Kuga? From the covering letter it seemed like Ford trying to get some new model feedback - only ever had these for cars I have owned a couple of years before.

I was kind enough to answer the questions based on my current Kuga which apart from the general niggles has been a million miles away from the last one which I gave back. I did want to plaster the survey with a rant about Ford in general after that experience but alas there were no boxes for that!

My main gripes were / are the reflections on windscreen, the lack of boot spaceand the carpet coming away in passenger footwell - but compared to last Kuga which spent a great chunk of it's life at the dealers these are easily overlooked. The main plusses I put down were exterior styling and the handling which is great.

Just had the courtesy check done on this car and my old one was still at the dealership which makes me wonder if they ever fixed it because it looks like it's being used as a demo / courtesy vehicle as it's not up for sale!

Anyway I wonder if Fords will actually take notice of those of us asked for our feedback?!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi chilluk,
Yes sort of, mine was an e-mail, Ford Motoring Survey or something like that. I didn't see anything about JD Power though.

I would like to think that Ford did take note of replies to these questionaires but I doubt if they do, or maybe I'm being cynical.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts