Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am so excited
, I have just ordered a new Kuga Titanium. I could not decide what colour to go for, really like the panther black and sea grey but having looked at some 2nd hand ones found them to show alot of scratches(dark cars tend to show every scratch)so I decided on the frozen white. I have had the convienience pack,appearence pack, x-pack, dvd navigation with bluetooth and the 18" alloys. (It looks so good)!!! The only thing is that I have to wait 10 weeks for it

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi triv69 ,Welcome to the Kuga forum, happy reading and you will soon have your Beast, the time will soon fly by then like the rest of us you will be enjoying the "KUGA" .
SBEdited by: SILVERBACK

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Triv69,
welcome to the forum.

The wait is long but well worth it I had to wait 8 weeks but am loving my beast now.

I hope it passes quickly for you.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi triv69 and welcome, hear what you say about black, my previous vehicle was black an absolute nightmare both to keep clean and after a very short time (six month's) it looked 3/4 years old with fine radial scratches all over the bodywork and this was never put through an auto wash, it was hand washed and leathered off, looked brilliant straight after but a week later all the fine scratches seem to reappear and paintwork was dull, andlooked matt, must be the stuff they use (blue?) or down to today's fragile water based paints. White seems to be back in vogue just now, I have to sayElectric white looks absolutely sensational but is an eye watering £725,dealer had a KA in that colour but saidElectric White Kuga's were rare, sonot too surprised. I notice that you get bluetooth voice activated and appearance. When I ordered mine I got nowt own fault really I mentioned I did not like privacy glass (rails do look good) so shot myself in the foot in respect of freeAppearance Pack. 10 weeks it will soon pass and the good thing is you can spend the next ten weeks reading and catching upon all things Kuga on this excellent website. Bob.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome fella.

I ordered mine end Jul - like you I avoided black due to the paintwork. My current car (Seat Altea) is metallic black, but the paint is superb - nearly 3 years old and not a swirl mark. My missus' 2006 Astra isagain metallic black, but Vauxhall only seem to use one coat of lacquer, so it marks easily. I feared the Ford paint would besimilar to Vauxhall, so I chickened out and went forsilver !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts