Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

At last its at the dealer and I'm picking her up on Friday (maybe even thursday)

Its been a long 8 weeks but finally here.

The big orange beast is ready for action.

Roll on friday (maybe even thursday).

Slimus.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I shall be looking out for you Slimus !!!

Hope you have a smooth Handover !!!

Enjoy your Kuga !!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kugababe,
Thanx and I hope its a smooth handover, as I have mentioned before my last Ford has served me well for 9 years without issue and can only hope for a similar experience.

Tick tock come on clock.

Slimus.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all,
picked her up this morning not the smoothest of handovers but not too bad.

Trying to get to grips with voice control and generally messing with gadgets and things.

Finally a 'Full' member of the forum.

Slimus.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Happy New Kuga Day Slimus !!

Re the Bluetooth Voice Control... I had a bit of initial difficulty - until I spoke like a Dalek to it and then it understood me perfectly !!!

Thing is.....have to keep doing it
!!!

I shall be looking out for you - Don't forget to Wave !!!
Edited by: KugaBabe

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem Kugababe, I did follow a vision kuga in Worcester on friday but it was on an 09 plate and I seem to remember yours is on an 08.
Voice control sorted out now just hunting all out all the hidy holes but so far so good.

See you around,

Slimus.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mine is an 09 !!!

No Roof rails - at the mo...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Kugababe
didn't look for roof rails but I will next time.
Very pleased so far she's been on a little run to cheltnam and got a few admiring glances from pedestrians and motorists.

Stillearly days yet.

Keep em peeled.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Nice to see some people frothing at the mouth and drooling(lol) at the mere sight ofa Ford Kuga Happy & Safe Motoring Slimus. Bob.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx Bobuptown,
Its a good job I have tinted windows or everyone would see my drooling while driving as well.

Cheers Slimus.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice one Slimus

the colour Tango is still not as nice as my Avalon

<STRIKE>Dad</STRIKE> Errr! Digger

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You may be right there Digger but my roof rails and bluetooth and USB and privacy glass are nice.

Your devoted son Slimus. (fat chance).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice one Slimus

I must admit the tango looks alright and the roof rails set it off quite well.

I am a bit jealous that I rushed in to get my bog standard titanium cos' I really fancy bluetooth and usb.

·
Registered
385 Posts
i am sorry to say tango or kelp do nothing for me,digger avalon is a nice colour mines a sea grey kuga but i think they also looked good in black,silver,white, vision i ve heard they may be adding to the colour s list

·
Registered
156 Posts
HiKugace
yes I am absolutely chuffed with Avalon, it looks different colours in different light.

Ididn't actually get to choose it I just went for first available titanium from old stock, but very pleased.

To be brutally honest (storms of protest) I don't like black. Maybe its because I come from a time when "you could have any colour as long as it was black". NO I am not that old.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Check your birth certificate Digger you may have misread it. I was under the impression you were personal friends with Henry.

This is me annoying you from 6000 miles away and having fun see you on saturday morning bright and early.

Slimus in the sun.

PS no Kugas over here but something that looks similar called the EDGE. Looks nice though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
You must be having a GREAT holiday if you have nothing better to do than send your thoughts back over here.

See you saturday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts