Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Am I the only kuga running around in South Yorkshire? It sure feels like it. In 4 months I've only seen one other kuga - on the motorway passing thru. My mates have all commented on it - last of the mohicans and all.
Am based in Sheffield but have travelledaround Yorkshire a bit as well. So in one way it's real nice to feel you're the only one with such a gr8 car, coz get lots of admiring glances and comments. But equally it'ssort of lonely and surprising not to see any others on the local roads. It's not like I go out when no-one else is around, I try to just beat the rush hour. . . . .so this is what the credit crunch is doing.

Will have to start calling myself Chingachgook

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have driven it now for 3 weeks around The Netherlands and haven't seen another Kuga "live" to wave to

Never mind: like this exclusiveness and is always a good subject to talk about with perfect strangers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive had mine six months now and only seen one other, that was in the pub car park at my local. I spoke to the guy and he said he hadent seen another one on the road, Im from South Yorks so if I see you Ill give you a wave, its great being exclusive, unlike X3 drivers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
lochdog said:
Hi. Am I the only kuga running around in South Yorkshire? It sure feels like it. In 4 months I've only seen one other kuga - on the motorway passing thru. My mates have all commented on it - last of the mohicans and all.
Am based in Sheffield but have travelledaround Yorkshire a bit as well. So in one way it's real nice to feel you're the only one with such a gr8 car, coz get lots of admiring glances and comments. But equally it'ssort of lonely and surprising not to see any others on the local roads. It's not like I go out when no-one else is around, I try to just beat the rush hour. . . . .so this is what the credit crunch is doing.

Will have to start calling myself Chingachgook

http://www.imdb.com/rg/photos-title/summary/media/rm3388709120/tt0104691
we are is west Yorkshire ,(wakefield )Ive seen about 3 on the road around here
and Ive had mine since June 08,

Frist on the road for west Yorkshire

I have just ordered my new one ,which will be here for the 1st march

cannot wait , in the light blue and the new 2 wheel drive

welcome to the forum
Edited by: speedy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just been to Wales/Cardiff for a few days. Didn't see another Kuga duringthe entire journey/holiday. Makes me feel black beauty is real special.

Am enjoying these Chingachgook moments - from all the positive reviews I see and the glowing comments I hear from friends etc, if the credit crunch eases then these osolomio moments will be few and far between.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts