Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kuga STLine auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all - Londoner living in Scotland here.
Got my 2018 Kuga last week and had a couple of niggles but after a quick look through this site managed to sort out clearing the my keys.
Thought it only right to become a member and have learned a lot already.
Now to figure out how to change the home address on the bloody satnav :)
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
1,122 Posts
Hi @Gary H and welcome to our forum, hope you enjoy the knowledge.
Simplest way to clear out the Sync3 is to do a master reset. You will need to re-pair your phone.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,701 Posts
Hi @Gary H and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Gary H

·
Registered
2018 Kuga STLine auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi @Gary H and welcome to our forum, hope you enjoy the knowledge.
Simplest way to clear out the Sync3 is to do a master reset. You will need to re-pair your phone.
Many thanks - on my list for tomorrow

·
Registered
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 TDCI manual
1,764 Posts
Hi @Gary H Welcome to the forum,lots of helpful and friendly members here to help you with any questions you have about your kuga..don’t forget no questions are silly,,I’m sure someone here could help you..is the H for Hammers lol.

enjoy the kuga👍

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
1,122 Posts
Got my 2018 Kuga last week and had a couple of niggles but after a quick look through this site managed to sort out clearing the my keys.
Now to figure out how to change the home address on the bloody satnav :) View attachment 9653
Nice looking car, looks just like mine.
I hope you don’t mind, just one small point regarding your spec in your signature. The Kuga is not a 4x4 it’s classed as AWD, this is because the majority of time it is driving the front wheels, the rear wheels are only driven when required. You should be able to see this on the AWD dash display in information. You’ll note that as you pull away the drive will go to all 4 corners, as your speed increases power transfers to the front wheels.

·
Registered
2018 Kuga STLine auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice looking car, looks just like mine.
I hope you don’t mind, just one small point regarding your spec in your signature. The Kuga is not a 4x4 it’s classed as AWD, this is because the majority of time it is driving the front wheels, the rear wheels are only driven when required. You should be able to see this on the AWD dash display in information. You’ll note that as you pull away the drive will go to all 4 corners, as your speed increases power transfers to the front wheels.
Cheers Dave - signature amended.

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
3,748 Posts
A hearty welcome and yes, I like the car as well.
As to the home address in the sat nav, I have mine placed further down the road, so if it gets nicked, they will be taking to where I don’t live.

Best way I found to do the change, is go to “favourites” on the main map screen and edit or clear it. Drive down the road to put the thieves off. Touch the screen to get the cross hair and press save and then rename it.

enjoy the site 👍

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
3,748 Posts
Just be mindful of displaying your full reg plate as well.

BTW, what tyres are you running on…I can see they are Bridgestone. You need some earth digger tyres for up there won’t you!

·
Registered
2018 Kuga STLine auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A hearty welcome and yes, I like the car as well.
As to the home address in the sat nav, I have mine placed further down the road, so if it gets nicked, they will be taking to where I don’t live.

Best way I found to do the change, is go to “favourites” on the main map screen and edit or clear it. Drive down the road to put the thieves off. Touch the screen to get the cross hair and press save and then rename it.

enjoy the site 👍
Many thanks for the advice - something I wouldn't have thought of to be honest.
I will be doing that tomorrow.

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,284 Posts
Welcome... and nice motor! (y)

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
2,333 Posts
Hi @Gary H, welcome to the forum (y)

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
2,034 Posts
Yes another welcome from the Happy one matey.

Your team are playing well at the moment too..........................I'm not saying a word about mine, we wore all white as a show of surrender I think 😢

·
Registered
2020 Mk3 Titainium Lucid Red 1.5Ltr Diesel
237 Posts
Yes another welcome from the Happy one matey.

Your team are playing well at the moment too..........................I'm not saying a word about mine, we wore all white as a show of surrender I think 😢
😂😂😂

·
Registered
Kuga 1: 2017 Titanium Moondust Silver 1.5 Ecoboost. Kuga 2: 2016 Zetec Frozen White 1.5 Ecoboost.
21 Posts
Looks a very nice motor.

·
Registered
Kuga 1: 2017 Titanium Moondust Silver 1.5 Ecoboost. Kuga 2: 2016 Zetec Frozen White 1.5 Ecoboost.
21 Posts
[
Now to figure out how to change the home address on the bloody satnav :) View attachment 9667
Very nice car. From Ford Linwood by any chance? Its the background, looks like the same spot my Titanium was photographed in just about a year earlier.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts