Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps!

I have ordered my new Kuga 2 weeks ago. It's gonna be Titanium and I have asked for additional feats like : sunroof, 18" alloys, full electric exterior and interior feats., navi ...
too much to write about. I am very curious how would it behave on the road, as currently I am drving another 4x4 vechicle, Audi A6 Allroad Quatro 2.5TDI. But's kinda old (7y).

I am very excited to see my Kuga, especially as it would be the first brand new, factory ordered car. Anyway, Greetings to all and hope to meet on the road.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I came from a Focus ST and I am suprised that I am not missing the power, as the Kuga has ample enough speed/torque to get you where you need to go. Albeit, not at warp speed but enough to leave most behind who get to close to your rear end. And the handling is superb for what it is, as it has an anti body roll system build into it.

I can't really comment on the AWD system yet as have not been out as much as I would liked have at the moment, but it sounds and looks pretty impressive for a SUV. As long as you don't think it's a Land Rover Defender you can't go wrong.

P.S what colour you get??

·
Registered
368 Posts
daisbuys said:
I came from a Focus ST and I am suprised that I am not missing the power, as the Kuga has ample enough speed/torque to get you where you need to go. Albeit, not at warp speed but enough to leave most behind who get to close to your rear end. And the handling is superb for what it is, as it has an anti body roll system build into it.

I can't really comment on the AWD system yet as have not been out as much as I would liked have at the moment, but it sounds and looks pretty impressive for a SUV. As long as you don't think it's a Land Rover Defender you can't go wrong.

P.S what colour you get??

Totally agree with you

I also had ST for 3 years before my first Kuga last year , and havent missthe STat all ,
l

·
Registered
368 Posts
If we had a garage I could get one in. I think I would havemy name down for onebut we havent so there is no way I'm going back to jumping out of bed when I hear a noise in the Middle of the night

·
Registered
260 Posts
championkuga said:
I know its a girlie comment but it is a bit of a yukkie colour! (or shouldn't I have said that?!)

Marmite is my description for it, lol.

I'm a fan of the frozen white personally, but do hold my reservations on the green until I see one in the flesh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts