Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have ordered a silver kuga awd 2l diesel,zetec spec, hopefully getting it next week, I notice some of the kugas have bright colours inside (seat back and some trim areas), I forgot to ask the salesman what colour if any would be inside mine,(didn't have a silver one to look at at the garage)has anyone else got the same model and if so what is the colour inside.

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Mike,

I believe it is an orange interior trim on the silver. I took a silver Zetec out for a test drive and that was the colour. No option , some colours come with orange, some with blue.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
There's a thread and a few specific posts on here somewhere which mention that the orange or blue interior trim options for Zetecs had been replaced with a gunmetal/graphite grey option. When I ordered mine (Jan 09 for a May 09 delivery) any Zetec had the option of either blue or orange interior trim regardless of the external colour choice. I've seen pics of different black zetecs with both orange and blue interior trims.
Edited by: Gazwats

·
Registered
929 Posts
I had a look on the 'Auto trader' website, and pictures there showed the two different interior colours on the same exterior colour. (Does that make sense?).

·
Registered
84 Posts
i have silver zetc with blue trim inside - which i like more than i thought i would. I cant imagine why anyone would want the orange though.mike

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Mike S, If you have ordered a brand new Kuga my understanding is that the Orange and Blue Zetecinteriors have now been discontinued and as Gazwats has stated they have been replaced with grey trim. personallyI thought the orange or blue looked OK, but then again easy for me to say, Ihave a Titanium. Bob.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ordered in Aug and was told that the orange / blue interior has been discontinued. Only colour now available is gun metal on the Zetec. Anyone taken delivery of a gun metal interior and can post some piccys ??

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Just picked mine up Silver with blue interior, which looks nicer in the flesh than it does in pictures. Thought I would hate it but it goes well.
But as said these interior colours are now gone which is why it's hard to get a KUGA brouchure from the dealers as they are waiting for delivery of the updated brouchures.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hi Mike S,
I ordered the orange trim with my Silver kuga and was quite pleased as it is more of a rustic bronze colour. Looks even better thru the tinted windows.

2.0 L l Zetec tdci Moondust Silver, Con Pack, App pack, Pano roof,Illuminated scuff plates

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello PortKuga, thanks for the reply, I actually don't mind any of the colours, will advise what mine comes with, hopefully this week.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Morph on the subject of new Kuga brochures, Ford released a brand new brochure back in early August, but seems they made a bit of a C*** ** and have since withdrawn it(Lol) seems they printedthe folding rear trays as still part of the Titanium standard spec, an item incidentally which theFMC apparently discontinued back in March 2009. I suggested easiest thing to have done was to get dealerships to delete this item with a black marker apparently Ford think this task would be far too much for there dealers to handle? and thinking about it for all of 3 seconds I tend to agree. Bob.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts