1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw my first Kelp coloured Kuga in the flesh yesterday,
It was a Zetec parked in Waitrose, Portishead

Has anyone else seen one?

It is an interesting choice of colour! I would describe it as " a bottle green type colour "

not really my cup of tea I would say, but each to their own!

Now I just need to get see a Tango in the flesh for the full set!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just ordered a Tango Titanium, fully loaded,you will have to wait a bit for pics. I traveled 50 miles to go and look at the only one i could find. Loved it so orderedone from Drive the Deal.

Colin.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You will love tango. I traded a tango C-Max in for my vision Kuga. I love both colours. I enjoy standing out from the crowd!

Looking at the Ford website this week, it appears that kelp might be discontinued. There can't be many kelp Kugas around.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Kugas seem to be a bit thin on the ground down here in Devon, only seen one and that was black, apart from the one I took out on a test drive which was moondust silver.
I do look out for them while I'm out though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I drive about 1300 miles per week covering the southwest area, so I spend a lot of time on the road. I reckon I have seen about 30 Kugas since the beginning of November and I have started to see more and more recently especially around the Bristol area.
The secrets out, so make the most of the exclusivity!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've only seen Black and Avalon over in Guernsey, oh and my Vision of course.

We're coming over on holiday in April so the missus and I will have to have the obligatory "who spots the most Kugas" compo while driving up to South Wales.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts