Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I picked my Kuga up last week and I am over the moon with it. It is a Titanium in Panther Black, I got the appearance pack, 18" wheels, bluetooth and voice activated controls (which is superb) when you take time to set it up.

I wanted park assist but there wasn't one available for 8 weeks so went without it.
I haven't seen many on the road so it feels quite special to be driving the Kuga, hopefully it will retain good value if there aren't too many around.

Ive got to say that if you're planning on spending £20K + on the car then you might as well go for the Titanium cos the difference from the Zetecis great value for money.

I would have gone for the 19" wheels, it would have been nice to be able to pay a little bit more to add them as part of the appearance pack instead of having to pay an extra £350 on top. Not to worry eh...

The jack lead for my ipod was only £4 so no big deal. It is really discrete tucked away in the console.

I will add some photos soon.....Has anyone added the Ford tow bar yet? Is it worth going for that one or are there betteroptions out there.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Torres442... Welcome to the forum!

Picked our Kuga up today. It's a Titanium in Chill with 18"ers appearance pack, pano roof and bluetooth. It looks great and drives brilliantly. It's so smooth and it drives like a normal car. It doesnt feel wide on the road and it's easy to get a measure and feel for its width with the high up seating position. I'm really pleased we went for the Kuga over a Focus now!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts