·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi PortKuga,

So thats what they look like! I had ordered my Kuga with the plates but for some reason they werent on the car when it was delivered!

They add a touch of 'bling' I think.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kugacat,
I always make sure I openand close the door slowly when going to the cashlineat night etc, sometimes just leave the door open when the better halfis in the car, sad or what !

Portkuga

·
Registered
328 Posts
Look ace mate - wonder if they could be modified to illuminate blue?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Portkuga,
No not sad, I would be doing the same thing! The plates were the one option I was really looking forward too!

I wonder if they can be fitted now or may be too expensive.............£150 option may behundreds after the sale.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
PortKuga said:
Hi just getting used to putting pictures on flickr, here are some pics of the illuminated scuff plates that one of the members a while ago asked me to post,

Portkuga
No longer a factory fit option? Looks OK to me too.

qxq

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
These look absolutely brilliant, think if I had these I would be just waiting and praying for it to go dark, thenat the first opportunity I would becontinually opening the Kuga's doors.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Back seat trays for sale free for bobuptown i find them a pain and they look rubbish maybe i will have to sell the kuga or swap with bobuptown and they are not easy to remove

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kugace no idea what you are on about? Lol
Wife had a C-Max hire car few months ago and that had the "infamous trays" to be honest glad I did not get them, they rattled about like a pensioners top and bottom set.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts