Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive have a couple of problems with my Kuga latley
which I know you do get with a new cars

my ignition light was on all day and I had the message on my dash the keys where not in the car , but I drove the car all day like this ,

until I park waiting for my daughter at school , turned off the engine and had just the ignition on, it all went back to normal is like its sticking

must admit I have my Likes and dislike about the push button start

have anyone else had this happen ????
Edited by: speedy

·
Registered
227 Posts
Had to read the bit about the cars not being in the car a couple of times before I got it!!!

Sounds like you have some electrical/electronic gremlins in there what with your other thread about oil service light coming on too??? Someone on here had a problem with condensation from the aircon flooding the fusebox. Either way, I would book it in to the dealers asap.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Speedy

Had a similar problem yesterday with the information display light staying on for ages - at least 40 mins, when the ignition was off and no keys anywhere near the Kuga. My auto headlights stayed on the other day too - in broad daylight and sunshine - wonder if it's the yorkshire air???

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mine's a bit quirky too!
Everytime I start mine the dash warning reads "power Steering error" I just wiggle the steering wheel a bit & it goes off! - very technical

It's back to the dealer soon any ways to fix,

Wing mirrors - don't warm up,

Door seal - split

Door trim - falling off

Carpets - badly worn

CD/Sat Nav - only works when the winds in the right direction.

Poor tech guys see me coming & run

I'm going to apply for a job at Ford, I'm going to be a Quality Control Expert, it seems they don't actually do any work, so should suit me just fine

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think I would be a bit worried if any warning lights or messages appear. Most of the time these seem to be down to faulty sensors... but u never know! My wing mirrors heat up a treat! Steam rises off them as they warm... I hope it's steam and not smoke!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oh Speedy I'm dissapointed in you

Letting your husband drive it, is a let down for all us women drivers out there

Come on girls we gotta stick together on this, I told my husband NO WAY was I going to let him drive it, the only way was over my dead body! he said "that could be arranged"

·
Registered
51 Posts
Greeny said:
Oh Speedy I'm dissapointed in you

Letting your husband drive it, is a let down for all us women drivers out there

Come on girls we gotta stick together on this, I told my husband NO WAY was I going to let him drive it, the only way was over my dead body! he said "that could be arranged"

I'm thinking of gluing the seat in my driving position permanently - that'll sort it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts