·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kugaruga, A posher one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, nothing special. Zetec to a Zetec with bits on (appearance stuff)in the stunning white. Looks like a Starwars Stormtroopers helmet to me!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Very Nice. . . . Is white the new black? When you mentioned a posher Kuga was gonna ask you if it had rear trays. Lol.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Direct line just bent me over for having the apperance pack. Couldn't get their heads around tinted windows coming from the factory........... Plus 18" alloys seemed like a whole new concept them.

4 months left on the policy and then I'll be moving to an insurance company that has a concept of modern factory options.

·
Registered
287 Posts
not surprsing that the insurance companies are worried. normally having tinted windows and bigger alloy wheels nearly always comes up as a young very fast driver whom normally bends a car every 18 months. it may take a while before they look at ages of owners and cost of cars and coem up with responsible drivers and avoiding accidents! good luck. I took my insurance out with Ford Insure when I bought my Kuga. ( other car is with Direct Line)

·
Registered
155 Posts
When I stated to my insurance company that it had extra options (alloys, appearance pack etc.) they asked the question of whether they were factory fitted. As they were, there was no premium change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts