Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Gangnam 8 Speed Auto.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You could turn things off permanently that you dont want to use.

The pop up box that comes on to let you know you have just turned "lane keeping" off plus the others like "start stop" etc etc.

Drive modes thats another.

Really irritating,having to go thru all this everytime you start the car up.

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
458 Posts
You could turn things off permanently that you dont want to use.

The pop up box that comes on to let you know you have just turned "lane keeping" off plus the others like "start stop" etc etc.

Drive modes thats another.

Really irritating,having to go thru all this everytime you start the car up.
yeah terrible isn't it, must take all of 10 seconds :rolleyes:

a mod will be along in a minute to ask you to add your vehicle details

·
Registered
Gangnam 8 Speed Auto.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2021 Kuga St-Line X Edition 190ps AWD 8 Speed Magnetic.

And yeah it is terrible,if you do a number of very short trips,in 10 minutes. :censored:

·
Registered
2020 Mk3 Titainium Lucid Red 1.5Ltr Diesel
8 Posts
2021 Kuga St-Line X Edition 190ps AWD 8 Speed Magnetic.

And yeah it is terrible,if you do a number of very short trips,in 10 minutes. :censored:
Then try walking the ‘very short trips in 10 minutes, that way your car won’t annoy you.

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,530 Posts
Stop Start can’t be disabled permanently its a mandatory requirement, lane assist can be switched off ( on MK2), mine is, I hate it, presumably MK3 is same

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,787 Posts
@KAZUYADOG - please enter your details in the signature section as shown in the link below.

Note I have have said signature. If you have done it right then your car's information should appear at the bottom of your posts like mine does below. If it appears under your username then you have done it wrong and need to read the instructions again.

As for your query like Ronnie says some features are mandatory as annoying as they are. The information warnings are there for safety reasons. On the mk2 I find the seat belt warning notice extremely annoying as it takes too long to go off. Pressing the ok button turns it off. I have learned to live with it. Handy I guess if you have kids in the back.

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
2,739 Posts
Stop Start can’t be disabled permanently its a mandatory requirement, lane assist can be switched off ( on MK2), mine is, I hate it, presumably MK3 is same
It’s just the press at the end of the indicator stalk Ron. It was only the other day I pressed it and the green lines came on at the pictogram of the car. I’d thought that was to shake the steering if you wondered but on the “Vignale” it auto corrects the steering. I’d either forgotten about that option or didn’t know. When it’s activated though you don’t get any info from the sat nav if you Have a route planned.

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,530 Posts
It’s just the press at the end of the indicator stalk Ron. It was only the other day I pressed it and the green lines came on at the pictogram of the car. I’d thought that was to shake the steering if you wondered but on the “Vignale” it auto corrects the steering. I’d either forgotten about that option or didn’t know. When it’s activated though you don’t get any info from the sat nav if you Have a route planned.
Yes, its just a press at the end of the stalk Phil, but mines in the off position permanently, I detest the feeling through the steering wheel when it kicks in

Reactions: Psshaw and NigelB

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
2,739 Posts
Just realised you can turn it off in the tick box.
I prefer the option.
I used the other days on the M60 going to Blackpool. Grabbed 10 minutes shut eye.
wife told to nudge me if I need to do anything else. Cruise set at 60. Worked out well.

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
458 Posts
Yes, its just a press at the end of the stalk Phil, but mines in the off position permanently, I detest the feeling through the steering wheel when it kicks in
Mines on all the time and I try to stay in the correct lane, that way you don't get a warning. It's there in case you fall asleep at the wheel. New Nat Ex coaches have lane departure it shakes the driver seat until your fillings fall out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts