Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't own a Kuga yet but went to test drive one this morning.. what a great ride! Got to have a look at finances/insurance etc then will be in touch with the Ford dealer in the next few days.

My preference is the 2.0 Titanium with bluetooth, appearance and convenience pack. The dealer had one new (4WD), unregistered without bluetooth at £19,995 but with both packs. This seemed a good offer but I have also looked on drivethedeal.com who can get a new one with the spec i want for just under £19,000.However, I am a little bit wary about doing business over the net/ without seeing the car first. Has anyonebought this way or would it be best to pay a little extra for a local dealer only a couple of miles away? I suppose I could always try to get the dealer to match te cheaper quote, but wouldnt want to lose the carI wantfor the sake of a few hundred quid - any advice on purchasing orany other recommended extras (sunroof?) would be greatly appreciated.

Nick

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi nickl52,

Welcome to the Kuga forum.

There is no doubt about it the Kuga is a great car. Sounds to me like you've got a very good deal. I too looked at purchasing through drivethedeal.com but like you didn't really want to do that without seeing the car first. The price you've been quoted is especially good as the car is 4WD. I do believe there are a couple of members here that have bought through drivethedeal, I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you decide what to do.

With regards the extras I would suggest that you try and have as many of them as you canas buying them afterwards will be rather painful for your wallet!!!

Let's us know how you get on and good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts