Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scroll through the menu on dash display untill the current temp is displayed, where the MPG and miles to empty are normally displayed.

Press and hold the set/reset button.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thanks Morph. Worked a treat. A friend also done this on his Focus ST3 last night.
Shame that changing in the menu to metric also changes the consumption to l/100km. Your infogave me just what i wanted. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
had my Kuga titainium for 4 weeks now and i am wondering if anyone knows if you can have the milage trip counter in miles and change the climate control display and outside temp display to celsius Edited by: efc1976

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi

Having had my Kuga for nearly two weeks now and loving every min of my driving especially in the snow, I find it a little anoying that I cannot have MPG and ºC showing at the same time on the display. Am I doing something wrong or can't you have MPG and ºC on the display at the same time?

I now I should be metric and know my ºF but I like ºC as thats what they show on the weather maps!!!

I look forward to any comments

Manxman

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Kugameister
Thanks for your information just been outside and changed the temp from F to C and kept the imperial setting for all other information.

It's information like this that makes the forum so valuable.

Many thanks again.

Manxman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks!

This has been driving me mad. I too am picky. The manual does not explain this at all. The most annoying thing is that I changed it in the S-Max we used to have but couldn't remember how...

·
Registered
49 Posts
The manual does explain it - but then I am a bit anal when it comes to reading owners manuals
Note: The units of measure for outside air temperature and the automatic climate control can be toggled independent of the other displays. When showing the outside air temperature, press and hold the SET/RESET button for a short time.
Page 73

·
Registered
174 Posts
DOCKUGA said:
The manual does explain it - but then I am a bit anal when it comes to reading owners manuals
Note: The units of measure for outside air temperature and the automatic climate control can be toggled independent of the other displays. When showing the outside air temperature, press and hold the SET/RESET button for a short time.
Page 73
I've had my Kuga for 18 months and finally I now know how! Many, many thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts