Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
I鈥檓 from nearby so know the area well, M5 and main road into brean 馃憤
Thanks for the heads up anyway
I found the proper road coming home lol. Only had a map in those days. So much easier now

Premium Member
Kuga Titanium X 2014
Soo... now our caravan season is over and last of the booked trips are done i can honestly say like i have said in the past the Kuga has just been amazing towing my dads twin axle Bailey Barcelona approx 1700kg. i have done 4 trips with it, 2 local and 2 down to Devon, pulled like a train, a couple inclines on motorway i had to drop to 5th but cruised apart from that. already plan to buy a newer one in a few years time. Great all around car for family caravan holidays

Registered
Towing with the Auto is fine you can drop a gear using the manual button on the gear stick if you want on a steep down hill to hold you back. I have been HGV driver all my life and always use gearbox to slow down when i can instead of braking when i can.

Premium Member
Kuga Titanium X 2014
Towing with the Auto is fine you can drop a gear using the manual button on the gear stick if you want on a steep down hill to hold you back. I have been HGV driver all my life and always use gearbox to slow down when i can instead of braking when i can.
Yeah I do the same, downshift before using brakes, just so pleases with the car

21 - 24 of 24 Posts