Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Kuga Kub,

If you mean the difference appearance wise, then no you cant tell them apart. Personally the only way I found which one is which was to ask the salesman and they may not always know!!!! Basically I don't think there is any badge on the car stating 2WD or AWD. Sorry if I'm waffling.

·
Registered
12 Posts
tHERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO ON LOOKS. THE ONLY WAY TO TELL THEM APART IS TO GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND TAKE A LOOK UNDERNEATH TO SEE IF THERE IS A DRIVESHAFT TO THE REAR

·
Registered
295 Posts
KUGASFORSALE said:
tHERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO ON LOOKS. THE ONLY WAY TO TELL THEM APART IS TO GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND TAKE A LOOK UNDERNEATH TO SEE IF THERE IS A DRIVESHAFT TO THE REAR
Caps lock problem or do you just like shouting
?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No not a salesman. LOL I have my kuga ordered and will be ready on 7 th march but I agreed for the awd but there is nothing on my paperwork to say it's awd so just wanted to know how you tell a 2wd from an awd

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sorry Kuga Kub I didn't mean you, I was asking Kugasforsale if he works for Ford.
Anyway did you find out if you've got the right car?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
think it should be awd as this was the spec I asked for think I am worrying due to the good price I got it for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts