Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm guessing the most obvious difference will be the existence of a propshaft running front to rear underneath the car. You may look a bit daft/dodgy if you are checking it out in a public place though...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm sorry but every time I read this post I want to say

" I don't know,HOW DOyou tell the difference between a 2WD and a 4WD?"

I'm keep feeling there should a punch line ( or is it just my sense of humour?)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Kuga Kub said:
How do you tell the difference between 2wd & 4wd

to be honest there is no driving difference , I have gone from the 4wd to the 2wd and find the 2wd nicer to drive ,

its the same over the speed bumps ,and to the shops
(girls joke)

but saying that we haven't had any snow since I got it two weeks ago

we still have the 4wd

my hubby has it as his company car at the moment

and he say the same , don't know if it because the finish on the Titanium is a lot better than the zetec

or because we put bigger wheel on the 2wd (same as above)but it does seem a better car to drive

·
Registered
268 Posts
don clarke said:
I have bought 3 chrome letters to stick on mine under Kuga, AWD, I know i'm a flash ba----d
but so what.

Good Idea Birthday Boy !!!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
There is a badge, that looks similar to the TDCi badge, that is fitted to the 4 wheel drive transits that were recently released that have AWD written on them.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
A word of warning it was reported in my area during the Spring and Summer by our local newspaper the Manchester Evening News (MEN) that a number of AWD were damaged, tyreslet down/slashed etc, etc, which was alleged to have been carried by the anti four wheel drive brigade, within areas of South Manchester. So as an owner of a 2WD Kuga and in view of this, perhaps I should be searching for a sticker that highlights. This is not a AWD it's just a front wheel drive tall Ford Focus.Yeah a 2WD decalmay help, but sadly I have a feeling that the type of people involved in mindless vandalism the words, "2WD" would just not compute. Sorry to P*** on your banana's but sadly that's the way things are sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.