Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2014 1.6 iAWD petrol from a dealer and i wanted to know if there is anyway to check specs and features through the OBD port ?!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum,you can check your spec with Etis on line,I used to be able to get on there but can’t anymore I’m sure someone here can help you with your question and tell you how to use Etis now,I have tried a few times to get back on there but with no luck.

Ross

·
Registered
359 Posts
Forgot to ask what model did you get? Zetec,titanium etc.

Ross

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know its smth btw Titanium and Selective, but thats why im trying to find out what kind of featureas and specs i have like from the sistem

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
about the model of engine and the specific details i know because i wanted this specific model 1.6 ecoboost SCTi,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Best way is to use a PC or laptop. In Microsoft Edge, go on to Etis site, then register as an independent operator (no cost). Then go to vehicle. If it doesn't recognise your reg no. Use VIN number instead. Then go to vehicle summary. On right hand side, there is a summary box with the basics, below that is a box with an X to tick. This should the open a list of all the options fitted to your vehicle. I couldn't make this bit open in chrome, firefox etc, only on PC in edge.
My kuga Titanium mk1 had four pages of info when I copied and pasted it to a word document.
Some of it is a bit confusing, as it appears to delete some equipment, only to add it later.
If you come across a featured equipment item you dont recognise, Google it, or ask the kind crew on here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thks for ur answer vw, but it seems i cannot register in Etis if i dont own a bussines!!? when im going to register as IO it asks me to select one of these:

Academic / Research Institutes
Fleet Operators
Commercial re-user
A company that is not a single site repair garage but uses the information either directly or indirectly to facilitate other businesses to repair Ford vehicles
Single Site Garages
If your garage is part of a group, each site must be registered individually and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of FordEtis

·
Registered
13 Posts
I dont own a business , or run a garage. I just registered as a single site I think, it doesn't charge for
Vehicle summary
Service sheets
Software check
Minor features
I looked up my Kuga, my sons Mondeo and a friends C-max.
Dont worry about it charging you, it shows a price before a chargeable item, which is where I stop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts