Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yesterday I ordered a new CRV Ex hybrid
so if you know of anyone who is looking for a low mileage kuga let me know

·
Registered
359 Posts
Having a test drive in one of these next Saturday, looking forward to it. When does yours arrive Geoff and what model/ spec have you gone for? I was supposed to be test driving one today but dealer called me yesterday to say they wouldn’t have one until next week.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have ordered the EX AWD Hybrid in Crystal red still awaiting a update on when I will get it
They think it is arriving at the port middle of next month
I am hoping that I can wait till the new March registrations
I think I might offer my Kuga for sale on the Forum as it is still very low mileage

·
Registered
359 Posts
Nice motor, think they only do AWD on the Ex model, I like it but thinking of going for the SR in Black myself. Some dealers doing 5 years servicing FOC others doing it for £599.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are giving different incentives according to what model you buy
I got the £750 finance contribution which you can settle at any time without any penalties
had to pay for the 5 years servicing but it comes with a free honda connect package which normally is £300 and a reduced extended warranty price
I shall miss the Kuga

·
Registered
359 Posts
In a lot of ways I will miss my Kuga as well, but in others I won’t, Ford and Ford dealers are not on my Christmas Card list shall I say.

Ron

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have ordered the EX AWD Hybrid in Crystal red still awaiting a update on when I will get it
They think it is arriving at the port middle of next month
I am hoping that I can wait till the new March registrations
I think I might offer my Kuga for sale on the Forum as it is still very low mileage
Wouldn't be a bad idea to sell it on here, you could get it on the sale section if so. It's sad to see someone go but would be nice to see one member passing it to another

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Once I get my delivery date I will put it on the Forum along with some of the spares I have (even 1 new diamond cut wheel) and other parts
It will be a bargin for someone
I joined this forum in March 2013 and had to wait 7 months for the Kuga
It will be very sad to see my Kuga go

·
Registered
19 Posts
Aw man :( then again your posts and contributions will likely continue to help people even after you change cars!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts