Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Mk3 Lucid Red, ST-Line X PHEV First Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my Kuga for 9 months and it's been excellent. No issues

It has been the victim of a couple of mishaps, windscreen cracking by something on the motorway and someone rolled into the back. Both have been sorted.

So it seems inevitable that a third thing would happen and it did today in a bizzare way.

Taking car for its 2 year service and about 200 yards from the dealers started to get various messages about stuff failing. Then dash goes blank and message on centre street, 'Vehicle network communication error'.

Car still drove but nothing working, audio, parking sensors, etc. Parked up, turned off and wondered if things might reset when restarted. But no dash info at all just the error message and not able to move out of park.

No resolution so far and dealer is arranging hire vehicle as no time scale for fix.

Super Moderator
At least it did at the dealers and they have something to work from rather than taking it in and paying for it and then nothing found.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep that was my immediate thought too.

Will be interesting to see how things progress.

• Wow
Reactions: NigelB

Registered
Ah, it did it on the way to the dealers. I thought the dealers caused the problem.

Reactions: NigelB

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, it did it on the way to the dealers. I thought the dealers caused the problem.
Yep, dealer not to blame. Bizzare it happened on the way there.

Now running around in an S-Max till things get sorted, however long that may be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts