Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is unique to Silver Kuga's or if others have found this really neat hidden feature - it seems that my Kuga has the ability to make itself invisible.....

For the last 2 days I've had 4 morons on the M25 dive into the braking distance space between my Kuga and the car in front...

At first I thought it was just inconsiderate impatient drivers..... but then I had the most over apologetic Freelander driver cut me up today. It was as if my car was invisible and only the sound of my horn and the flashing of my lights made it visible.

Doing the same journey for years in many different cars this is the first car I've had that just seems to attract them... maybe its a bit like flies and bright blue florescent lights

Even in my last two Focus ST's I didn't get this much unwanted attention.

Maybe they don't understand that it can shift and drives more like a car than a Transit......

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi,
I had a dark silver Peugeot 309 GTi years ago and had the same problem. With my car it was because the car wasalmost the same colour as the road and anyone just having a quick glance before pulling out just didn't see it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts