Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hello Bragado,

Welcome to the forum, we are a bunch of Kuga nuts with a sense of fun. How did the big cat get to Jersey? I know, they hate water but it jumped over from France. ( some of us are dafter than the rest). Have fun and enjoy a great driving experience.

·
Registered
287 Posts
nice to see it got over there. I had a wonderful driving time with a Ford Fiesta years ago in Jersey. hope the bigger car is as easy to handle and you enjoy it as much as rest of us.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Bragado, Welcome to the "KUGA" club, hope you are enjoying the forum.
What vehicle /colour and extras did you get ? Had mine three months and still cannot get enough of her ,took her to Canterbury at weekend to see my cousins at Howletts Wildlife Park about 80 mls each way but only got up to 37.8 MPG. Did'nt see any other kuga's either way.
SB

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the warm welcome,we got the titanium electric white with almost all the extras,we have sat nav,panoramic roof ,tinted windows ,rear view camera,keyless entry,what we don`t have and miss a lot is USB and bluetooth .Is the only one here in Jersey this colour ,we love it.we are planing a big trip to our home town ,in Madeira Island,we have to go to France (St Malo )by boat ,than drive all the way to the Algarve ,about 19 hours,than 21 hours in the boat from Portimao to Madeira Island .we are going to stay in Madeira for 3 weeks and than dothe same back to Jersey,hope the Kuga can cope with it.This willhappen next month.Fingers cross,hope everything goes nice and smooth.

·
Registered
385 Posts
hello bragado how much does a kuga cost in jersey ? how many miles will this be ? will be intresting to see the mpg,mine just done 4000 miles and it is up from 28 mpg to 32 mpg around town

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome Bragado,
sounds like a lovely beast (but they all are really)

enjoy the forum.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Brigado and Welcome, Madeira Mmm you did not mention whether it was 2WD or AWD? I have been to Madeira beautiful Island but a bit like the UK Hovis bread Ad, everywhere we needed to go it all seemed to be uphill? so an AWD would be just perfect. Enjoy. Regards. Bob.

PS. No rear folding drop down tables then? Lol.

·
Registered
385 Posts
bob sorry to upset you but saw a brand new ford kuga titanium in polarford showroom on offer £20250 and yes it had rear tables did not no b date

·
Registered
156 Posts
hello Bragado - welcome.

Wots all this then - about folding tables?????????????

Only joking Bob.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Thanks Digger!! much appreciated. I cannot escape everywhere I go, wind-up merchants. Lol. Kugace which Polarford Stockport? Wilmslow/Handforth? think I will swing by there and drool over it, but seriously it's all just a bit naughty. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bob polarford stockport kuga with back seat trays, always get funney look off salesman,because a did not buy my kuga s off him,poped in for paint stick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts