Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after many weeks of looking at the site, I finally decided to join in the fun.

I got my new Kuga, a stunning Titantium AWD in Avalon with Appearance and Convenience Packs. I was in love

It wasn't to last........ I picked it up 2 weeks ago and had it for 3 days before I had my first 'engine malfunction'. 3 visit to the dealer to try to fix the fault and 10 days without the love of my life (don't tell my husband) I was gutted.

Finally got her back yesterday and it looks like they have finally found the problem and fixed her.

Whoo hoo!
Can't wait to drive her properly now.

I will post the problems I had with the car in the Technical section together with how the dealer fixed it in case it is of any use to anyone else.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi TopKat and Welcome to the exclusive club that is "Kuga Owners" !!!

I am also in Worcester !!!

My Kuga is ready and waiting for me at the Dealer, but I am not collecting it until March 1st. However I am going today (Saturday) to have a look at it. Mine is in Vision, and I will give you a wave if I see you about !!!!

I hope your Kuga will nowbe trouble-free !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kuga Babe
I bet you can't wait to pick it up. It must be really tempting to go see it today and not be able to drive it until next week, not long to go though!.

I have only seen one other Kuga in and around Worcester, in Chill. I have only seen it parked outside a house tho, not anyone driving it.

I have had my Kuga back now since Thursday and so far so good. The dealer certainly seems to have fixed the problem now. So glad as we were at the point of rejecting the vehicle and had the backing of the dealers who were brilliant whilst we had the problems. Bristol Street in Gloucester and we got a fantastic deal!

It seems the Kuga bug is hitting others fast, my Sister in Law saw mine and has already been onto the dealer as they want one now! They are looking at Titaniam Sea Gray with a few options, but they live in Brighton so it won't stay in the area.

Hope to see you around and will give you a wave!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts