Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont want to jinx it but expecting delivery of Kuga Zetec on Wednesday.
Having spent a week or so phoning dealers back and forth to get the best deal i can, last dealer left in was Lookers of Sheffield. Getting silver 4wd with conv. pack ,roofrail and (final demand) mats for 10000 plus px dodge caliber (dealer valuations went from 4000 - 5000). with ford priv.

Hoping i like the silver cause i would have liked blue, and hoping we can fit pushchairs and family luggage in the boot - got roofrails just in case need more room. Dissapointed i couldnt get them to at least put mudguards on cheaply - they wanted £150! So keeping an eye on thread about putting on yourself.

Can anyone tell me if aux cable for mp3comes with it? Or should i go out and buy one ready for the first drive?

See ya

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.
Silver is a cracking colour, nice and classy. But not as good as black though

Whats the final price on your zetec with all that kit? I got mine through a privilege voucher too for £15,500 but only got the appearance pack and met paint as extras.

And £150 sounds exsessive to buy and fit the flaps! As Iam only giving the salesman £10 to fit the mud flaps on mine which is to go to the technician as he is doing it on his break. Otherwise its £50 cost through the garage! But I have a sneaky feeling that its going straight into the salesmans pocket and staying there???

Oh, and better go and buy a lead for the aux socket as I am pretty sure they don't come with one.
Edited by: daisbuys

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
Yes it does in the pictures hoping so in real life too. Always liked black but as has been mentioned elsewhere it can show every little scratch etc.

Difficult to say final figure because depends what counts toward part exchange. Price to px on the web for my car is 6000 aprox but dealerships quoted 4000 - 5000, partly because its not a ford and because of money off with priv ( and because the model has been discounted so heavily new). So i guess the final figure is about 15000 without the px.
Was offered a good deal on one with appearance pack as well but figured i didnt need bigger wheels and was concerned with view out the back window - just wanted the roof rails cause they look good and if need extra carrying ability. After the deal i just dont think they can be bothered to do anything else like fit mudflaps. i'll see how much i need them and perhaps put them on my next birthday present list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts