Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi thinking about a kuga if i can get enough for my old (new) car. Bought a dodge caliber before i knew the kuga was coming out. I really dont need a new car but im tempted and interested to know what deals people get and what they think of it when they get the car. Also any options they think a must add on because i was thuinking just the arking sensors.mike

·
Registered
418 Posts
Definately go for the appearance pack as you get the 18" alloys, drug dealer windows and the silver roof rails - not sure on the wheels with the Titanium but on the Zetec you get the ones that look similar to standard just a little bigger.

mine has a bluetooth kit which I am sure willbe good, if only I could take delivery..

one think I learnt about options when I had my MINI Cooper s, they are really only good for you and your ownership so go with what you want/need as when you come to trade-in the car you will get a fraction of the costs back. I found a fully loaded Cooper S didn't really command any more money than a pretty standard spec one.

theKuga in Zetec form comes with enough toys, if you think the extra is worthit go for the Titanium as you do get some extras for your money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts