Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I'm waiting for our new Kuga to be ready.......hopefully this Wednesday, can't wait!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi KugaJedi & Welcome to the Forum !!

There are lots of friendly people on here !!

So what spec and colour did you choose ?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi KugaBabe, thanks for the welcome.
Ordered the Titanium 2.0TDCi AWD in Vision Blue & parking assist only. It's from the dealer's stock but will be on new Reg 09! Wanted one with roof rails & USB Bluetooth but it sold before we got there. Can't wait to drive it! What spec have you got?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Firstly KugaJedi, can I just say that my 12 yr old Son is hugely impressed with your username and wants to know why I didn't think of it !!

Mine is a Zetec 2.0TDCiAWD in Vision Blue with Blue interior + Convenience Pack + Bluetooth and I had her on March 1st on an 09 - and I just love her to bits !!! And I am just loving the admiring looks she gets too!!!

I am still trying to decide whether the Aluminium finish Roof Rails look OK on Vision, as they can easily be retro fitted if I want them.....

Have posted some photos in Newbies under "Got it - Big Surprise!! I also posted some on the Photo Album thread in Main Messages - but they didn't turn out too good.....

Edited by: KugaBabe

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi KugaJedi
Hope you enjoy your new Kuga...It is a really great car, lucky you having the Titanium!!
I thought I would never be able to park mine as I was already so bad at parking my fiesta and the Kuga is so much bigger.But, with the parking sensors, which were fitted by the dealer, I can park her anywhere, definately something worth getting if you're not a great parker. also I do like the roof rails KugaBabe... they look really cool!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks KugaBabe, your son has great taste.......is he watching the great Clone Wars animation series on Sky?
Hi Sue4d777, thanks & only 24 hours to go!
Driving a Mondeo now with rear sensors & I've got used to them, so I don't think I could park a car without them

Bring on tomorrow!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today is the day!
But dealer just called & said car not ready until 1pm.........

Woke up early esp today to collect it.......just had one last drive in my Mondeo, still drives very good!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Collected the beauty this afternoon at 3pm and have been driving it around showing it to my folks and in-laws.............with a massive grin

Gotta pick up my missus later tonight, about 20 miles away, perfect!

I now know what you're all been saying about the Kuga.................it's TRUE!

I've ordered the roof bars from Fords and will attempt to retro-fit later this week, will keep you informed.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congratulations KugaJedi !!!

May The Force Be With You !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello.

I saw my new Titanium in Chill with Panoramic roof tonight at the dealer. Looks great and I am very excited as it will be ready to pick up tomorrow or Saturday.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi aj,

Welcome to the Kuga Owners Club. I know that feeling of excitement!! I pickedmy Kuga Titanium up on Monday, I can honestly say that she is the best car I have ever owned!!

Good luck with your Kuga, let us know how you get on with her, (or him!).

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome from me too aj !!!

I've had my Kuga for 12 days now and I agree with KugaCat, she is the best car I have ever owned too !!!!

I just love driving her !!!

Hope your Handover goes smoothly...

Enjoy !!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi aj & welcome,
Good luck & enjoy your new Kuga, I've only had mine for 2 days and I'm still grinning now!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Kuga will not be delivered until Monday now....I'm so disappointed as I wanted to take it out this weekend.

Still - Monday will soon be here.......

I'm glad you are all enjoying your Kugas.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi aj,

My Kuga is a Titanium in black, 2WD, I felt I didnt need the AWD. She as the convenience pack and appearance pack, I kept to the 17" alloys because I like them. I also have Bluetooth and voice control. I think she is fabulous!!! I hope you will feel the same way about your Kuga too

1 - 20 of 23 Posts