Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im Chuck from Worcestershire I currently drive an Audi 2,0 TDI S line Avant But need a slightly bigger car. So on the short list is the Kuga
Im into cars bikes wine women and song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
ChuckH said:
Hi Im Chuck from Worcestershire I currently drive an Audi 2,0 TDI S line Avant But need a slightly bigger car. So on the short list is the Kuga

I don't like Wine-n-Womem they nag all the time...lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
ChuckH said:
and shouting

Nevertheless: I don't think a Kuga is bigger than an Audi A4 Avant. I have had one myself and the Kuga is wider and higher (on the outside) but the space within (for people sitting in the back or stuff you wanna put in the trunck) is, in my opinion, about the same (Kuga is built on the Focus platform).

Goodluck in your search!

·
Registered
268 Posts
ChuckH said:

Hi Chuck & Welcome to the Forum !

"Sunny Worcester" ?!?!? I must have blinked and missed that .....lol.......

I am collecting my Zetec in Vision with Convenience Pack & Bluetooth on Sun am !!

I didn't go for the Appearance Pack because I don't like the Privacy Glass (I have trouble reversing my Hub's S-Max in the dark) and I couldn't decide whether the Aluminium-Finish roof rails looked good with the Vision exterior, but they can very easily be fitted at a later date....

There are some good deals on Kuga at the mo (as long as they are registered before 31st March)

I did a lot of research and Test Drove about 6 other SUV's before I completely fell in love with the Kuga !!

Good Luck with your Search - Give me a wave if you see me about in Worcester !!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
ChuckH said:

Hi chuck, welcome along.

What's the Kuga on a shortlist with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts