Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name, as you might of guessed is, George, i have been into cars for a few years now, mainly sports cars, although i did own a fiesta black a little while ago, it was a little bit sporty.

Well, we, my wife and I, have decided, to sell the sports car,

and by one of these

This is actually our car, we pick it up at midnight, on monday, i know, how sad is that

Now you might be thinking, why sell the Evo for a Kuga, time to move on i say, my wife was first to see a kuga in the local town where we live and shereally liked the look of them.

We done our research, test drove one and, ha ho bought one.

Obviously it's alot moreeasier on the fuelthan the evo, insurance is cheaper and of course the tax is cheaper, it's got a few xtra's, X pack, convenience pack and appearence pack, it doesn't have bluetooth, which i'm annoyed about, i thought i could get that done after taking delivery, but have been quoted about 1k to have it done

All is not lost though, i still get to keep my car

Edited by: George

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi George
Welcome to the Club from a fellow newbie, great Pic's.

Well I was thinking Good choice since he had a Yellow! car. Seriously though your new Kuga looks cool in silver and I bet the first 59er on the forum. Well done

I must say Ihave bluetooth and it works brill.

Enjoy your new Kuga and the Forum.

KugaKen

Panther Black AWD 2.0 TDCi Titanium with X Pack, Convenience Pack, Appearence Pack, Zenon Headlamps, Bluetooth + USB, DVD Nav with rear camera + Power Convertor and detachable towbar.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi George,
Welcome to the owners club! Great pictures especially of the Cosworth! I've always dreamed of owning one but alas it didnt happen but I'm happy with my Kuga. I will keep a look out for you as I am in the same area as you, my Kuga and me usually prowl around the Bovey Tracey/Ilsington area, she is black and I love her to bits!
Good luck with your one when you pick her.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hiya guys, thanks for the welcome, Ken, the issue with the bluetooth, we didn't order our kuga, when we went to vospers to discuss buying one they were just bringing it into the showroom, at first we wanted a black one, but when we saw the silver one coming in the showroom, my wife fell in love with it, so we bought it there and then, unfortunatly it didn't have bluetooth, so i'm gunna look at buying an after market kit.

Cat, i see you mentioned on another post about spotting a kuga with surf boards on, funny thing is, my wife and I were walking to trago's and spotted the same car on the A382

·
Registered
622 Posts
Steady KugaKen,

Are you sure that it is not your clutch on fire. BISTO AHHHHHHHH.

Respect George very nice motor cars, and welcome to the nut house.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hello George. Welcome to us... a group of like minded nutters!!!! 2 hours to go.... have fun.
Think Kuga is great. BK.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi George,Welcome, nice engine reminds me of what they used to look like before they made them in plastic, all I can see under mine like the last two Fords I have had is a mass of black plastic.(But think of the power under it) thats what counts I suppose,have a good read on the forum there's lits of tips and humour.
SB

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's here, yabadabadoooooo, when i drove it home, it felt that nice, i could of drove itaround all night

As you can see, well just, this is is outside vospers, just before pickup.

And this is it on my drive.

The plate didn't come with the car, i had to buy that, A Massey thats me

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi George,
She's a beauty (but then again they all are).

Welcome to the forum and happy motoring.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi George this is the first 59 plate Kuga or new carI have actually seen. Listen give her a couple of weeks to impress you with her charm and stuffbefore putting your foot down and showing her Who really is the boss!! Whoops sorry is that Kugist? Hey only Kuging. Enjoy . . . Bob.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts