Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 | St-Line X | PHEV | Solar Silver
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

just a quick intro as I’ve moved back to Ford after 15 yrs with BMW. Just got bored of their cars and the Kuga seemed to fit my needs - large boot space bigger than a 520d with the seats flat, up to date tech that doesn’t cost the earth and decent driveability!

Went for a s/h low mileage (3k) PHEV as my OH has the VW Golf GTE and although it’s not great for long journeys, the electric side seems to work really well. I’ve been getting crazy MPG, especially using free public chargers and can hit 57 just using the hybrid mode (zero battery).

Only had the broken door protector issue so far and I’m sure there will be niggles along the way, but it’s a nice car and much more interesting to drive than a BMW 5 series.

I quite like modifications, both cosmetic and practical, so will post pics along the way. Just baking the gloss black exhaust tips in the oven as I type, so will throw them in a thread somewhere when they’re fitted back on the car.
Peace n love

Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle Car

Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
2,636 Posts
Welcome to the forum and back to back to the blue oval

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,533 Posts
Hi @Snapper, welcome to the forum 👍🏻

·
Mr. Happy. “Sweet Cheeks”
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
3,268 Posts
Welcome to the club Snapper, have fun matey.

Reactions: Snapper

·
Registered
2021 | St-Line X | PHEV | Solar Silver
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome all🙏 Off to Glasto now so will go quiet for a few days🥳🎸👨‍🎤

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,739 Posts
Nice, and welcome :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts