Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to say hello to you all, i've ordered a new Kuga Titanium 2WD which won't be with me until the first week in April which of course i'm very excited about. I will scan the topics for anyone that has had problems and view them with interest and will let you know what i think once the beast arrives. If anyone wants to send me a message or let me know anything about their Kuga then it would be great too hear from you.

Thanks a mill

The G

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello Big G, I have posted on this forum about a quote for a titanium awd that I was having problems with (dealer said car is now not available to order). He now says I can only get the 2wd version for £19000 with convenience and appearance pack, metallic paint and bluetooth. How does this price compared to what you payed?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
speedy said:
I have also orderd a new Kuga Titanium 2WD and mines in now
but cannot have it until Tuesday

Hi Speedy

How exciting, you'll have to let us know what you think. Mines not gonna be with me til early April but am hoping it arrives sooner.

Best of luck

G

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
daisbuys said:
Welcome G.

Not much going wrong with the Kuga at present, so don't expectto much on that front.

Just enjoy it when it arrives!

Hi daisybuys

Sorry i meant to post a reply earlier. It's nice to know that not much is going wrong with them apart from a few niggles here and there which i've noticed on a couple of topics/posts.

I notice that your location is good ole Swansea, i drive my trains from London to Swansea quite often so i'll keep my eye out for a jazzy looking Kuga when i'm there.

Catch you again soon

Cheers, G.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts