Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just bought a 2015 2.0 tdci powershift kuga,coming from a 2014 vw passat 2.0 tdi bluemotion.I really enjoyed the passat but normally change my cars every 2 year,i was quite happy after test driving the kuga hence the purchase.Very nippy handled better than i expected and very comfy,has all the bits i need,just wish i could have found one with the satnav but thats not a problem.I didnt expect it to be more economical than the vw but it is which is a bonus.my only one criticism is when i shut the drivers door it sounds like a cantilever tool box half full of spanners being dropped on the drive from a meter lol.Going to do the powershift box service in a couple of weeks and the PTO aswell just to be on the safe side (77,000 miles)been on the spanners for 40 odd years so i should be alright.Is there any good mods i can do on the car ?Cheers tony

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome Brucedog123,
There are loads of helpful folk on here who I sure can advise on any good mods you can do. Enjoy your Kuga.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I can help with your door problem... It will be the strengthing bar that runs across the inner door the glue/mastiic will have separated from the door skin. I popped the door card off, carefully peeled back the weather cover and resealedwith CT1 mastic. A good test is to shut the door push lightly against the door skin, no noise then its the inner strengthing bar. ??
Paul

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can help with your door problem... It will be the strengthing bar that runs across the inner door the glue/mastiic will have separated from the door skin. I popped the door card off, carefully peeled back the weather cover and resealedwith CT1 mastic. A good test is to shut the door push lightly against the door skin, no noise then its the inner strengthing bar. ??
Paul
Cheers I will try that.?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brucedog123,
As you can see theres lots of helpful friendly people on here.
If you put your Kuga details in your signature it will assist others to help you in the future.
Have fun matey :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts