Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just joined just thought i would say hello, i have a Zetec 2.0 TDCi 2 wheel drive Kuga, in white, one optional extra of front and rear parking sensors, just done 2000 miles in 5 weeks.

I didnt know if

1. Any other 2 wheel drivers here.

2. do you guys get together or meets?

Cheers Kev.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome Quardo,
I am a fellow 2WDer when and if I get my beast in 2 weeks (Brooklyn Ford gone bust).

Enjoy the forum its full of usefull info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Gazwats & Slimus, thanks for the welcome great to hear there's more of us out there with 2wd, i have never owned a Ford before or an SUV, i am shocked how great this car is, i am now converted to the blue oval and love this car, i have sports cars and cars that accelerate twice as fast as this, but none draw as much attention as the Kuga (espacialy in white!!) and none put a smile on my face every time you jump in or press the keyless start. I will see if i can make the get together, how many going???

Kev.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Slimus....

Don't worry about Brooklyn Ford...

Bristol Street Group have bought Worcester & Redditch branches !!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanx Kugababe,
I have been in touch with my salesman and he assures me the only difference will be the Registration plates will have Bristol Street on instead of Brooklyn. But until its parked on my drive on or about the agreed delivery date I shall remain mildy anxious.

16 days and counting.

Slimus.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all,

I picked my Kuga up yesterday morning and I have to say I'm very impressed, it's a 2.0tdci AWD Titanium in White (bright, bright white!
), it has loads of extras but basically satnav, usb, bluetooth, 18inch wheels, privacy glass. The bluetooth phone connection is brilliant and the drive is fantastic.

I ordered it only a month ago as my partner is a Ford Manager so we got priority delivery.

I love it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi NewOwner, Welcome to forum,Sounds like you cannot get enough of the " kuga ", like the rest of us, enjoy.
SBEdited by: SILVERBACK

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi Quardo, there are quite a few of us 2WD owners in the Club. We've had our Zetec 2WD in Panther black for almost a week now. What a fantastic car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Pilotlight'swife and i am glad to be with you all 2wd Kuga owners, i have always in the past had German, Seat (i know its spanish but it is a Golf!) VW and Audi, this is my first blue oval in 23 years of driving, and what a shock, there great! (borrowed that from the cereal advert)

Is the organised get to gether for all Kuga's and/or any meetings just for 2 wd, sorry to the AWD honest!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
White very nice. White does appear to be the new blackor silver?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts