Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

Hey Calm Down . . . Chill

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  bobuptown 
#1 ·
Rumours flying around that the colourChill has been dropped from the Focus range and will extend to other models. Not too concerned myself but with Kelp and Tango dropped Chill looks like the next to go, anyone here in the know can confirm that?Personally I would of gone for Kelp now how exclusive is that colour now. Bob.

#2 ·
Hi Bob,
I know what you mean I went to the showroom with all intentions of ordering a Kelp Kuga and found out it was cancelledand had to settle for my second choice, Tango. Now thats gone too I appear to have the kiss of death.

Slimus.

#3 ·
Hey Slimus Tango is a great colour and I think along with Kelp looks stunning with the grey/silver trim so think positive you have an exclusiveKuga. Regards. Bob.

#4 ·
Hi Bob,
Dont misunderstand me I am very happy with Tango (unlike my Dad who has Avalon) but I would have preferred the Kelp although the dealer said green cars are considered unlucky ? I have never heard of this and had Tango anyway. I think it looks even better with the privacy glass.

Slimus.

#7 ·
Hi Slimus Vision. . . I wish, must be going colour blind my wife said I walked off to the colour chart with salesman and chose blue, the Kuga demo wasChill I think? I was certain it was Vision Blue paperwork has Blue with a codebut apparently there is another Blue all I can say in my defence is it looked differentin brilliant sunshine (sunshine what's that? exactly) seemed to change colour Light Blue? anyway collect Saturday Morning working in Carlisle so by time I get back to Manchester the dealer will be closed.Convinced it was called Vision? it ended in "N"Sadly I think it may well bethe light sickly bluey green (as wife calls it) but no matter salesman said very popular colour.Will attempt toprovide a blow by blow account of the handover sometime over the weekend hopefully there will not be any issues to report but if there is, well I am amongst friends here. Regards. Bob.

#9 ·
What's this SLIMUS and BOBUPTOWN.

I'm the DAD that slimus keeps taking a sideswipe at. I have got an avalon kuga andI didn't choose the colour. It was the only one of the pre-price increase kugas available.

But I love the colour.

#11 ·
Thanks Digger Yes it's Avalonthis colourseems to change like the wind, which is a good thing . . .seriously Avalon was a sound choice. Because I declined the free? App Pack privacy glass etc I may of shot myself in the footthose roofrails look really good and must confess I was kind of convinced that the car would arrive with just the roof rails it arrived with nowt. When I asked salesman about the missing front seat rear tables he told me customers were complaining to Ford that they would much prefer seat pocketsYeah right Hey thanks you lot . . . . . Thanks. Lol Bob.

..................................................................................................................................................

2.0 Litre Kuga Titanuim 2WD in Avalon with nowt else,ceptFront/Rear parking sensors

#13 ·
Hi Freddie Kuga you have both? I think salesman went into "Fob Off" mode when I asked him, "where are the tables?" just got the feeling that I was not the first customer with this question I suspect he has dealt with many other disgruntled Kuga buyers. The demo Kuga I was allowed just to drivearound dealership grounds with definately had them that wasmiddle of May. Made out that the pockets were a replacement for tables.Ford's sales pitch line Feel the difference and the famous Ford gives you more is a bit of a joke, lovin the car though. Bob.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.