Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and gals,

newbie to the forum here!

picked my new kuga up about 3 weeks ago now...

sea grey titanium AWD
18"wheels
appearance pack
DAB/USB/bluetooth/voice

part ex'd my elec orange ST3 for it which i am still a little sad about, i loved that car so much!

still,
needed a change for insurance purposes and couldn't stomach a normal focus or a smaller fiesta, why not something different, so went for the kuga.

so far so good i guess, its a massive change from the ST, still getting used to driving a big heavy diesel and all that. i do miss the power, not so much on motorways etc. but the low revs pulling power of the diesel is pretty shameful.
all things i'm sure i'll soon get used to!

if anyones interested i purchased from hendy fords in eastleigh southampton. bought from them before, no probs at all!

am having a few issues with the ipod connection, but more on that in the threads below...

once again, hi all

martin

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hiya M8rty, good to have you on board. Good choice of car, a nice, sensible safe diesel after what you have driven before. Bet you were torn between a Nissan Almera or the Kuga?
Seriously, its a great car and good to have someone near my neck of the woods. I was starting to feel a bit lonely down in the central south.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
championkuga said:
Bet you were torn between a Nissan Almera or the Kuga?

there was no competition, after building the kuga on ford.co.uk to my spec and it coming out at just over £25,000, compared to what i paid i feel i got a pretty OK deal on the new kuga..........£18,300

prob could have got alot more for my ST than i got part ex but thats always the case, ST was fully loaded, mint condition and only 13.5k on the clock

Edited by: m8rty

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the Forum m8rty !!!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi m8rty and Welcome. Kuga's are for grown ups, they have absolutely nothing to prove.

·
Registered
385 Posts
m8rty i think you got a very good deal,if you look at used prices as well and the price of kugas keeps going up thanks to ford,is it brand new ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup, spanking brand new...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts