Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone. Just bought our Kuga today and are picking it up on Thursday. Sea Grey, titanium with appearance pack cant wait to get it!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good choice i got mine last monday,mine is in Avalon the looks you get driving it.
I think people look at it like as if to say what is that, i think most people think it is a top of the range Land rover or something.

You wont be dissapointed though great car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked the car up tonight and it is great, just got to teach the missus how to park it!!!!
Gutted that its too dark to go and show it off. Anyway plenty of time for that

·
Registered
38 Posts
My missus cant park ours either, then again she couldn't park a polo! Are there many more up your way? I havent seen any others on teesside yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope youve got good insurance cover cause youre probably going to need it!!
Only ordered ours last weekend and whole family has been on Kuga watch but we still havnt seen one!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Filthy said:
My missus cant park ours either, then again she couldn't park a polo! Are there many more up your way? I havent seen any others on teesside yet.

How weird is that?? My hubby can't park my Kuga either!!! ( Don't give him much opportunity if I'm honest)

·
Registered
368 Posts
I hate my hubby Driving mine
he moves the seat and Mirror , takes me forever to get it back to the way I like it ,

I saw a kuga the other day

but was in my hubby Car so doesn't count I guess

Edited by: speedy

·
Registered
227 Posts
I hope to god u guys dont get into any parking scrapes now... otherwise... deep down, you're gonna feel really silly!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts