Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Am new to this forum. Really hope someone can help me out. Have just collected my ford kuga on Thursday. Love it!! Just wondered if anyone has managed to sync their iphone 3G to the cars in built bluetooth?? Have asked Ford dealer and they are not sure that the iphone is even compatible??!
I have tried by following the guidelines in the manual and on line but still no luck!
Just keeps saying on my iphone that phone is not paired and no pin??
Hope someone can help!! Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

I have an iphone and I can tell you that it is compatible and it works really well.

You need to turn the bluetooth configuration on in the setting screen first - then it should register with the bluetooth system and on your stereo (i have the 6000) it displays a pin number (4 digits - think the default is 0000 or get your dealer to provide you with it if this doesnt work - mine wasnt 0000.)- wait for the iphone to ask for it - enter it and it should be good to go.

Now when I get in the car it just auto registers and no need for a pin.

Other thing to watch is the volume for the bluetooth - you need to turn it up on the phone for you to be able to hear it well - just make a call and increase the volume on the side of the phone (3G).

Hope that helps.

Darren

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Darren.
Thanks for replying. I also have the 6000 stereo system. My iphone can find Ford audio but no pin prompt on the radio itself, this results in the phone saying "cannot pair with ford audio"!! Not sure if it's the radio or the iphone that has the problem? I've looked online and a few people have had bluetooth problems with the iphone??! Appreciate your comments. Any more ideas gratefully received.........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts