Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 64 plate Kuga and at the start of lockdown someone stole my drivers side front window. I got the window replaced but the plastic trim round the window was smashed to bits.

im looking for help on anywhere I could try and buy the trim from. A quick hunt on eBay doesn’t turn anything up.

TIA

·
Registered
57 Posts
Scrap yard / breakers ?
Sorry but can't remember the name but i used one of them sites online that you ask for the parts you need
and they let the yards contact you with what they have and how much they want.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Gala motors on eBay is extremely helpful and a decent seller. Drop him a message.

·
Registered
2015 Mk2 Kuga, 2.0 TDCi, 150ps, Frozen White
24 Posts
Hi,

I have a 64 plate Kuga and at the start of lockdown someone stole my drivers side front window. I got the window replaced but the plastic trim round the window was smashed to bits.

im looking for help on anywhere I could try and buy the trim from. A quick hunt on eBay doesn’t turn anything up.

TIA
Do you mean the trim that goes down the door where it meets the rear door at the 'B' post? If so it's part number is 1815718 for left side and 5213717 for right side.
Below is picture from website that lists all parts available for Kugas and there corresponding part numbers. Hope it helps 👍🏻
(<20938B is the PNC for the group parts then numbers above depending on side you need)
Website is: Body Mouldings FORD Kuga 2012- (CBS)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts