Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone here
I`m getting my kuga on thursday

its moondust silver awd,titanium x pack,with 18" alloys for summer tyres and 17" alloys for winter tyres(live in Norway) aluminum rails,bi xenon,convenience pack,locking wheel nuts,7"touch screen nav with rear parking camera,heated seats,detachable towbar,programmable diesel heater,+++ costs £45,000
her in Norway,cant wait to pick it up

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we are heavly taxed on cars here in Norway,the price of the car is around £30,000 and the tax on top is around £14,200. I can give you another couple of examples. A ford focusRS here costs from £73,000 and i know someone who has just imported a brand new ford mustang shelby 500 from the states,it cost him £50,000 to buy and wait for it £200,000 in taxes.The tax is calculated by the weight of the car times the horsepower times CO2in g/km emissions.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Mikec said:
Yes we are heavly taxed on cars here in Norway,the price of the car is around £30,000 and the tax on top is around £14,200. I can give you another couple of examples. A ford focusRS here costs from £73,000 and i know someone who has just imported a brand new ford mustang shelby 500 from the states,it cost him £50,000 to buy and wait for it £200,000 in taxes.The tax is calculated by the weight of the car times the horsepower times CO2in g/km emissions.

Wow and there was me thinking that Gordon Brown was stitching us up big style. WOW...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts