Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I will be taking delivery of my new Ssilver Kuga TDCI Titanium in the next couple of weeks!

I have had ST's recently but fancied a change. Test drove one and thought it went pretty well.

Have been a memeber of the ST owners club and it was really useful, so thought i beeter sign up to this one!

Site looks really good and will hopefully be a useful tool.

Regards,

Simon.

·
Registered
374 Posts
good luck and welcome, i was a mini owner/club member and probably thought the same as you, mine is hoping to be built 28/30 April..... not soon enough......

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i have finally picked up my Kuga TDCI Titanium this afternoon.

Only a week late so not too bad!

Drives really well and as an ST convert i have been really impressed by the performance to be honest.

I think the difference in running costs v the performance is well worth it!

Any other ST converts care to comment on their intial thoughts?

Simon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
didnt have an st but had a wrs(special edition only 3 in scotland)I much prefer the kuga totaly impressed with it , but I'm an OLD MAN now that i have the kug if only they new how much fun and a pleasure it is to drive.

the bear

·
Registered
374 Posts
art do you mean ST club was better, sorry, trying to make your post, if thats what you mean, I think it is still very early days on this site, like the car I guess?? Good luck with your Kuga.

·
Registered
129 Posts
dont meen 2 b nasty wot i meant wos u have 2 wait a long time 4 people 2 get back plus there seems 2 b more goin on the st site as u say its earley days good luck
as 4 my kuga not havin much luck sum 1 keyed the bonnet on my 6 week old car

·
Registered
887 Posts
If somebody ever keyed my car, and I caught them, I would be polishing the scrtatches out with there head.

·
Registered
731 Posts
What mindless idiots!! When I was a kid there is no way on this earth would I have done that to someone's car, it really makes my blood boil

·
Registered
14 Posts
You have my sympathies....here's me complaining about the bird poo on mine. You must be so angry - what are people thinking of these days! Hopefully the paint job will be first class and you'll never know.
All the best.
Suziblue

1 - 20 of 20 Posts