Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

just found this site, i pick up my KUGA on the 31st.zetec in vision with appearance pack, bluetooth,premium mats,loadspace liner and mud flaps.i think i got a realy good deal.over 5.5k off list
.anyone got any advise on vehicle collection and running in. tiz the AWD version.

many thanks GL

PS

anyone tell me how i can change my user name,i put it in wrong.

Edited by: GLl999

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi,if you have'nt got a reply yet go into member control panel at top of forum then open yours, change, then save,SB.

·
Registered
287 Posts
running in isn't a problem . just take it easy on rev's on don't press full throttle for first few months . it can handle it anyway but ideally run it gently for 1500 miles and it will last for years.
good deal you had there ,I didn't even get bluetooth! but I had assumed ( wrongly) it came with it. not seen mudflaps yet hope they lok OK? load liner I bought =good investment.

downside to kuga= bonnet lock is very cheapo device yukk. and look how much they charge for metallic paint!! also teh so called standard 'scuff' plates not worth a light I had to upgrade staightaway to stainless ones. pity they dont make em for back doors too. enjoy the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts